Data Plus Math is a media measurement company that helps connect advertising exposures to real-world outcomes. Powered by millions of households of cross-screen viewing data, the company’s TV and Video attribution platform is used by cable operators, national programming networks, agencies and marketers to measure which components of their advertising campaigns are driving results. We work with some of largest media and entertainment companies, agencies and brands in the world to power the next generation of analytics and measurement for all of TV and Video.
- Work closely with users, UX designers, product management and external customers to create exceptional software and user experiences
- Implement user interfaces against REST APIs and work with a team who has embraced continuous delivery.
- Collaborate in API design and convey how those impact the overall experience.
- Develop new user-interface solutions to support customer needs
- Add new functionality to existing systems, while constantly improving usability, quality, performance and scalability
- Implement, test, deploy and monitor scalable API services and UI front-end for complex workflows.
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Demonstrable experience with building modern web interfaces and incrementally improving the user experience.
- Experience developing in a single page application architecture
- Experience developing modern REST applications
- Experience working with React JS Framework
- Data visualization experience as plus
- Experience with UX/UI design patterns and modular component design
- Proficient in My SQL or equivalent
- Strong entrepreneurial skills that bring customer focused ideas to the projects
- A desire to solve business problems with technology.
- Great communication skills, and the ability to influence stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills and exceptional character
- Interest, willingness and demonstrated ability to quickly pick up new technology quickly
- A self-starter who brings energy, passion, and creativity to work every day