Data Plus Math is a media measurement company that helps connect advertising exposures to real-world outcomes. Powered by millions of households of cross-screen viewing data, the company’s TV and Video attribution platform is used by cable operators, national programming networks, agencies and marketers to measure which components of their advertising campaigns are driving results. We work with some of largest media and entertainment companies, agencies and brands in the world to power the next generation of analytics and measurement for all of TV and Video.
- Validate design and implementation, deploy and support in production new workflow processes utilizing existing data pipeline framework based on Spark/EMR/Redshift
- Perform data quality analysis
- Help validating and improving documentation related to data processing and data management architecture and procedures.
- Learn new technologies, improve the existing tools and processes
- Onboard new customers. Help with the customer specific data needs: ETL integration with 3rd party data sources and data exports. Custom scripts and procedures.
- Provide support for day-to-day operational work as needed.
- Produce and automate the production of necessary reports, analysis and test procedures.
- Research new data sources, analytical tools, and methodologies; contribute to new product development, operational delivery, and presentation.
- Perform complex data analysis in support of ad-hoc and standing requests and demand for insights and be able to present results to non-technical audiences.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience in data analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably, with a concentration in a computational field such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Engineering
- Experience in Matlab, R or Python equivalent
- Experience of at least one big data technology, e.g.,MapReduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Pig, AWS/S3 a plus.
- Experience with Amazon Redshift, Python and MySql or equivalent
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and superior analytical skills.
- Strong diagnostic and insight skills; ability to find trends and patterns in data and explain them clearly.
- Strong entrepreneurial skills that bring customer focused ideas to the projects
- A desire to solve business problems with technology.
- Great communication skills, and the ability to influence stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills and exceptional character
- Interest, willingness and demonstrated ability to quickly pick up new technology quickly
- A self-starter who brings energy, passion, and creativity to work every day