Data Plus Math is a media measurement company that helps connect advertising exposures to real-world outcomes. Powered by millions of households of cross-screen viewing data, the company’s TV and Video attribution platform is used by cable operators, national programming networks, agencies and marketers to measure which components of their advertising campaigns are driving results. We work with some of largest media and entertainment companies, agencies and brands in the world to power the next generation of analytics and measurement for all of TV and Video.
Data+Math is looking for driven, focused and high impact Customer Success Manager to join our rapidly growing team. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for owning and managing all aspects of the relationship with our media company, agency and client direct customers in order to strategically manage, support and grow existing accounts. This person will be viewed as a trusted advisor and the Data+Math “voice” within their assigned accounts.
- Acts as a Data+Math product expert across the media product line to enhance the customer’s existing usage and adoption and to cultivate and achieve future opportunities with their accounts
- Develop and cultivate strong customer relationships while continually seeking opportunities to showcase Data+Math's value propositions
Leverage your previous analytical experience and an analytical approach to inform customer discussions and develop data-driven solutions and insights for your customer
Develop strong relationships with key customer contacts (executive and operational) in order to achieve a trusted-advisor status
Identify new product expansion and analytics services opportunities within your customer base
Manage all aspects of the customer relationship including leading customer and agency partner discussions, capturing notes, and developing presentations and status reports, as required
Develop thought leadership in the form of whitepapers and case studies
Collaborating and supporting other internal and customer-facing initiatives
- 6+ years of customer-facing and consultative account management experience at an agency, research or digital media services firm
- Experience managing and growing SaaS and/or subscription revenue within existing customer relationships a plus
- Hands-on analytics (media, customer, digital, big data) experience a significant plus
- Willingness and comfort with travel to customer sites, as required
- A deep understanding of and experience in TV and/or digital media including the relationship between bought, earned and owned media
- Strong communication skills and the ability to examine, synthesize, and present data to various stakeholders (customers and partners)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills. Able to effectively articulate a unique value proposition that resonates with customer needs.
- A successful track record of engagement with multiple customers and points of contact
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize, organize, and operate in a fast moving, entrepreneurial start-up environment
- A strategic thinker and problem solver who uses data, analytical skills and story-telling to support reasoning.
- Demonstrated ability to work across at all levels of a customer or partner organization
- Comfortable managing the contracts and negotiations process within various stakeholders (e.g. customer, procurement, and finance)
- Able to work in ambiguous situations and be able to take charge and lead the client to the best opportunity for them
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably, with a concentration in a STEM field
- A desire to solve business problems with technology.
- Great communication skills, and the ability to influence stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills and exceptional character
- A self-starter who brings energy, passion, and creativity to work every day